The Young Church

Sunday, October 02, 2005

"Conference attendees listen to the Scripture at the Prayer Service at the NACDGLM Conference held on Sept 22-25 at the hilton Hotel in doentown San Jose."

I attended the National Association of Catholic Diocesan Gay and Lesbian Ministries conference hosted by the Diocese of San Jose, Friday and Saturday September 23-24. In my years of Youth Ministry and Catechetical work, I have known many young people who need a safe place where they can ask questions and discuss issues regarding sexual orientation. We as Church leaders need to address the reality that young people everywhere and in our church need to ask these important questions that are encompassed within any discussion regarding their giftedness, talents, and their identity as Catholic youth. My experience at this conference was very positive and I learned a lot about our brothers and sisters of this community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home