The Young Church

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Youth Ministry Coordinator's Retreat---Frs. Jon and Rick lead the way....



to the chapel where we ended the day with Mass...
Friday-March 17,2006 although a bit rainy and overcast turned out to be a beautiful day for the Youth minister Coodinator's retreat. It was a day to "uncover" all that takes us away from the one true thing that Christ has given us for the transformation of the world--the Cross
We began the retreat praying together the following questions and reflecting on them together but in silence for one minute each.
***
Litany for Youth Ministry Coordinators
***
How did I come to this ministry?
***
What is energy giving in this ministry?
***
What drains me of energy?
***
What are the challenges?
***
How do I overcome these challenges?
***
What gifts do I bring to do this ministry?
***
Am I passionate about this ministry?
***
If so, what is the source of the passion?
***
Who are my mentors in my personal life?
***
Who are my mentors in my professional life?
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home